Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Photoshop Assignments

I changed the color of the star, from silver to a greenish hue on Photoshop.

Here I changed the red rose to a purple hue on photoshop.

Here I made the photo black and white, and painted back on the color it was previousally.

Here I did the same thing as the previous pictures.

this was a motion project. I blured it with motion blur, and cleared part of the horse to give it a moving effect.


these two previous text projects were done in photoshop, and the purple lettering was copied again and again in black to create a 3D effect then the black was joined together and modified. In the secone one, the whole thing was modified.
This was also done in photoshop, and even though it dosen't look like much, it felt like it took forever.
this was one of my favourites, I typed out text, and modified the picture so the
 tiger was at the back, and the picture shows through.
I found the donut in the first place I looked, and modified text to arc around the circle of the donut, then the text was modified to a rustic blue tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment