Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ten Favourite Pictures

1) Landscape: This was taken up in Alaska back in May. I like it because it has sort of a fairytale beauty.
Ashton. September 21,2010.
2) Portrait: This was taken at a cottage we stayed at two summers ago. I love it because it's a good picture of all four of us.
Ashton. September 21, 2010
3)Close up: I liked this because it was eye catching and elabourately yellow.
Ashton. September 21, 2010
4) Emphasized Color: I liked this picture because it was pretty and different.
Ashton. September 21, 2010.

5) Lost in Nature: I liked this picture because it is unusual, and the contrast from the straw to the grass was pretty.
Ashton. September 21, 2010.

6) Not Planted: This picture was origional and new. It was different, that's why it was took.
Ashton. September 21, 2010.

7) Reflection: This was took in Alaska too, the full picture was goregeous, but the reflection is what was key.
Ashton. September 21, 2010.

8) Sillohette: I love these birds, they are so silant and symbolic.
Ashton. September 21, 2010.

9) Texture: The tire is something you look at every day, but isn't something you notice. I like this one because it forces you to notice what's obvious.
Ashton. September 21, 2010.

10) Exagerated Angle: The fire hydrant is everywhere, but it too goes without notice, and isn't seen this way very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment